Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recent Comments

I received a couple of comments just the other day, and I wanted to post to let my readers know I will be addressing these over the weekend.  I am thankful for my readership, and value your comments, and always want to address your questions.

I will be researching information on Cesar dog food and Fresh Pet, and will have some advice and suggestions concerning that.

I recently wrote a blog about the plight of the abused, neglected and unwanted dog.  I received a comment the other day (which came about from a different blog) regarding how our society has become so eroded.  I would like to make a few more points in this area.

I believe those who read my blog are animal lovers, as I am...I love all animals.  I have very strong opinions regarding them, and I do not apologize for that.  I have zero tolerance for abuse and neglect on any level, whether it's animals or people...young or old.  I would think most would agree with my viewpoints, but I'm sure there are those also who would disagree.

Again, thank you for reading, and I will be addressing these two comments this weekend.  Be safe out there and give them furbabies a kiss and hug! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment