Friday, November 2, 2012

Be Sure To Check Out My 'Websites and Dog Resources'

I am very thankful for all my blog readers.  I want everybody to get the most out of this blog as possible.  It's here to assist, guide and direct you through all the nutritional and health issues that can be confusing...granted, this will take me some time to accomplish, but I continue to move forward adding information to make this one of the, if not the most complete blog on dog nutrition and health coming from a natural approach.  Soon I will be posting blogs on Animal Law (specifically, canine) as this is an extremely passionate area of interest to me.  I want every person who is a pet parent to be an active advocate for the care and responsibility of all creatures great and small.

I hope you have searched around on this blog some.  There is an area I want to hi-light in this blog, my 'Websites and Dog Resources' area.  It can be found more to the left of the page, right around the most current posting.  It contains very useful websites....everything from first aid to herbal helps, to dog rescues across the U.S.  Many of these are my personal favorites! Free Kibble is a wonderful site that you can check out....it has a daily trivia question that is dog related...no matter if you answer it right or wrong, you 'win' free kibble for hungry dogs!

There are many dog FaceBook pages that are very special doggies with a wonderful story to share.  I will be adding more and more of these for you to explore.  They all tie in to becoming aware and educated in every area of canine interests.  Please check it out.  If you are a rescue, shelter, sanctuary or somebody dog related, anything natural/herbal for dogs, please email me (ChiLadyInIndy@att.net) your direct link along with where you are located, and I will gladly add your organization...this costs you nothing and helps you get extra exposure!

I love dogs....all dogs...and I want to do everything I possibly can to help others love all dogs too! Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm glad you found this useful....please return often to read new blogs and certainly feel free to share with all your friends and family who could benefit from reading as well...I update as often as time allows, as I do hours of research on many of the articles I post, and I continue to move forward with my canine nutrition course I am taking....getting close to finishing up to get my certification. Thanks for reading!

      Delete