Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clean, Safe Home Environment

Keeping your house clean and keeping it safe, not only for yourself but for your furbabies too! I quit using harsh chemicals to clean years ago...products like Mr. Clean, Pine-sol, Lysol...those are offensive to my nose anymore! They're bad for your pets too! There are many 'green' products on the market today that are much better and safer. Green works has out many cleaners...I use them. Consider sprinkling baking soda in your toilet to clean it...it's mildly abrasive and cleans well. I also use essential oils for cleaning...and wow...the scent it leaves behind is so natural. If you have a Vitamin Shop store close to you, they carry some of the more popular oils...I use them on my kitchen counter tops...just drop about 4-5 drops around, wipe down with a paper towel. Peppermint, Lavender and in the winter Eucalyptus are a few of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment