Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm really enjoying sharing these wonderful tips with everybody for their fur-babies! I know mine are a top priority in my life, as is their health. I know I don't like to feel bad, and I've heard it said if you have your health, you have everything! Our fur-kids deserve to have a healthy, long life...this can only come from a proper diet, exercise and sunshine, a non-toxic environment, and lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses! Pets are a life-long commitment. They're not a toy you play with for awhile at your convenience, and when you get tired you put it away...they are a living, breathing animal that God created, that has emotions and feelings...and yes, they do feel pain...as responsible pet owners, we need to make sure we keep them safe...they don't realize it, but they're counting on that from us...it's the least we can do as their pack leader. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment