Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Stuff To Buy For Your Dog


There are many websites I’ve shopped over the years for my dogs.  I’m big into all natural and herbal products.  I buy them for myself too! One company I’ve utilized for over 7 years is Mountain Rose Herbs.  (www.mountainroseherbs.com) They’re in California.  They have top quality products, and a large portion of their products are organic.  They have essential oils, teas, bulk herbs, and pet products. For the quality you receive, I find their prices to be quite reasonable.
I just recently ordered the organic shampoo they have for dogs. It’s 100% chemical free.  It contains some great ingredients, such as rosemary, chamomile, sage, peppermint and many other useful herbs.    It restores and invigorates the coat, and natural plant based residues help discourage common pests naturally.
Remember, the state of your pet’s health is part environment. Using quality, organic products aids in helping to keep your pet healthy.  Shampoo absorbs into the pores of your dog’s skin, so you certainly do not want to be washing Fido with chemicals! Just think what that can leave behind! Be good to your dog, it really doesn’t cost that much more than what you’re already spending, and the investment can pay off down the road with fewer vet bills, and a dog with a longer, quality life.

No comments:

Post a Comment