Friday, May 18, 2012

Ask Me - I Want To Help!

Is there a non-emergency health issue going on with your dog? I want to help...get a diagnosis from your vet, and email me: ChiLadyInIndy@att.net  I'd like an opportunity to provide nutritional advice/guidelines.  I can't make the diagnosis -- seek your vet's expertise -- then talk to me.  I don't know everything...I could live a life time and certainly not know it all -- but I know where to look, I know how to sort through all the information out there to bring you simple, down-to-earth answers.  I can find out! I have quite an extensive background in human nutrition certification and personal trainer certification...and several years of personal research on canine nutrition. I'm also preparing to obtain certification in Advanced Canine Nutrition. I want your dog to have the best available help there is....we don't want our furry companions to be sick...we want them healthy! Things happen...I can't stress it enough, how important proper nutrition is for your dog.  Build the immune system, it's your dog's first bodily line of defense to ward off health issues.  Don't think these issues will take care of themselves....they won't.  You have to be pro-active.  I want to help.  Thank you all for your support to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment